Friday, January 1, 2010

What kind of Daddy?

Sorry kids, I am not your regular Daddy. I'm a daddy to Adult little children, that is adults who identify with being a child. At least to some degree. This practice is based on Age-Play and the players are know as Adult Baby's and or adult little girls. That Adult part is very important. I'm not talking about nor do I condone sex with minors under any circumstances. The blog is not for minors nor will I tolerate and talk of minors.

Just so' that is clear...

The adult little kids I work with are adults who for whatever reason like age regression and age play. Here's a definition from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_play. Here is another link to an age play group. I'm not interested in your judgements, it is what it is. I'm just interested in learning more and teaching others.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment